If you are looking to work, study or live in Australia you will require a visa. Australia offers a range of visas, each with specific criteria and assessment. We can work with you to determine the most appropriate visa for your circumstances.
Common visa types include:
WORK / EMPLOYER SPONSORED
· Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (457)
· Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (187)
· Employer Nomination Scheme visa (186)
· Skilled Independent visa (189)
· Skilled Nominated visa (190)
· Partner visa (820 and 801)
STUDY AND EDUCATION
· Higher Education Sector visa (573)
· Postgraduate Research Sector visa (574)
· Non Award Sector visa (575)
· Independent English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) Sector visa (570)
· Vocational Education and Training Sector visa (572)
For a complete list of visa types visit the Australian Government Department of Border and Immigration website.
Ready to get the process started? Contact us to book a consultation.